Saturday, February 27, 2010

Dresses From My Past.....

In keeping with the pink theme…I’ve included some fun pink gowns and one of their perfect compliments green for this update. I’m thinking spring this morning as they said we might have 40 degrees sometime next week! Here in Wisconsin that is all we need to get the juices running!!!!!! Yes it may be 20 today but jus the sheer thought of sunshine and the spring garden is invigorating.


The first frock is white tulle with a delicate green cord trim and a velvet ribbon at the waist. This gown went from my shop to prom.

The second dress was perfect for its next life to a cocktail party. Off the shoulder, in icy pink taffeta and tulle. 

This third dress in the Kelly green tulle had rich gold embroidery on the bodice. The color was wonderful. I think its occasion was a holiday party.

And our forth selection is a delightful frock from the twenties. It was made of tulle and if I remember correctly it went off to a wedding in Hawaii!

No comments:

Post a Comment